B. Important information
What documents do you need to provide?
No medical or psycho-social evaluation is required to apply for a Companion Leisure Card (CAL).
In this form, you will have to provide us with one of the following supporting documents:
- Special Needs Allowance Program (Adult) – Accompaniment services provided
- Supplement for a handicapped child (Retirement Québec)
- Amount for severe and prolonged impairment in mental or physical functions (Revenu Québec)
- Disability amount (Canada Revenue Agency)
- The Quebec accompaniment card for intercity coach transportation (Fédération des transporteurs par autobus)
- The STM accompanying card (Société de transport de Montréal)
- CNIB identification Card
A photo is required in section C. The criteria for the photo are indicated in this section.