You must send a photo of your face. It will be printed on your CAL to identify you.
The photo must meet the following criteria:
- If you are emailing the photo or attaching it to your online application, the extension or format of the photo must be JPG.
- The photo can be taken with your cell phone.
- The photo must have been taken within the last six (6) months.
- The photo can be in black and white or in color.
- The photo must be clear:
- Your face should be clear, with no reflection in the glasses, no hat, and no shadow.