Request your CALWhat if I don’t have proof of eligibility?

What if I don’t have proof of eligibility?

If you are a person with a disability but you do not have any of the accepted evidence:

  1. Print the document section E of the CAL application form.
  2. Ask a health and social services worker/professional to complete the document. The following professionals can complete this document:
    • Audiologist
    • Criminologist
    • Specialized educator or specialized education technician
    • Occupational therapist
    • Nurse
    • Respiratory therapist
    • Family doctor (general practitioner)
    • Specialist physician (cardiologist, pulmonologist, neurologist, psychiatrist, ophthalmologist, rheumatologist, etc.)
    • Optometrist
    • Speech Therapist
    • Physiotherapist
    • Psychoeducator
    • Psychologist
    • Specialist in visual impairment rehabilitation
    • Specialist in orientation and mobility
    • Social worker or social work technician
    • Physical rehabilitation therapist
  3. Complete the online form and attach Section F in the space provided. Or send everything by email or by mail.
Zone Intranet